Transportation Choices Coalition is Washington's only non-profit bringing you MORE CHOICES – buses, trains, sidewalks, and bike lanes. Sign up and get involved!
Mar 06, 2017
- Today the Washington State Senate met to discuss measures that will delay the implementation of our region’s mass transit system, ignoring the will of the voters to expand and improve regional transportation options.
Feb 08, 2016
- Futurewise and Transportation Choices thank recently departed Washington State Secretary of Transportation Lynn Peterson for her leadership and service.
Nov 12, 2015
- Transportation Choices Coalition’s (TCC) Board announces the appointment of Shefali Ranganathan as the organization’s new Executive Director.
Nov 03, 2015
Jul 02, 2013KING 5 News
- Cuts to Metro Transit service are much more likely after state lawmakers did not pass a $10 billion transportation funding package.
Mar 15, 2012Seattle Times
- Seattle Times covers the story we broke on our blog about the new Colman Dock replacing the passenger only ferry service.
Feb 15, 2012Tacoma News Tribune
- Washington’s transportation system is the backbone of our economy, shaping nearly every aspect of our daily lives, including our health. We have a responsibility to build a transportation system that generates local prosperity, protects our most vulnerable populations, prevents chronic disease and reduces obesity while providing everyone with the freedom to safely get where they need to go.
Feb 07, 2012Publicola
- Publicola covers our retort to Washington Policy Center's false claims about transit funding.