Transportation Choices Coalition is Washington's only non-profit bringing you MORE CHOICES – buses, trains, sidewalks, and bike lanes. Sign up and get involved!
Transit Talks are quarterly lunchtime forums on hot-button transportation issues in the Puget Sound region.
Transit Talks are quarterly lunchtime forums on hot-button transportation issues in the
Puget Sound region.
Innovations in Access
Date: Thursday, September 28th
Time: 12pm - 1pm
Location: Bertha Knight Landes Room, Seattle City Hall
Join us for our next Transit Talk, September 28th at 12pm for a discussion on innovations in access that are changing the way riders get to and from transit!
With more people and more transit coming to the region, our ability to access transit will become even more crucial. Join our panel of experts for a conversation about how advances in shared mobility and transportation policy can improve last-mile connections across the region.
We'll be tackling questions like:
- How can these solutions support other important goals around compact land use, social equity, and reduced dependence on cars?
- What are the potential benefits and impacts of new mobility options, regulatory hurdles, and the emerging relationship between the public and private sector in delivering access solutions.
- How do we ensure that everyone benefits?
- Daniel Rowe | Connecting to Transit Program Manager, King County Metro
- Evan Corey | New Mobility Manager, Seattle Dept.Transportation
- Naomi Doerner | Transportation Equity Program Manager, Seattle Dept. Transportation
- Peter Dempster | Strategy & Market Development Lead, ReachNow
This event is free and open to the public. Whether you’re deep in the policy weeds, or just curious about new ways to get to the bus, come join the conversation on this incredibly timely topic.
Save your spot and RSVP below!
P.s. submit your questions beforehand by emailing Rachel@transportationchoices.org or tweeting #TransitTalks @Transpochoices.